By participating in this contest, you agree to be bounded by its terms and conditions.
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd., their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families, or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd (“FPRM”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is Halloween Sweet Treats Contest and the contest period is from 25 Oct to 31 Oct 2021 (11.59pm). Two (2) winners will be announced as a comment on the contest post by 7 Nov 2021.
2. Prizes are as follows:
2 winners will be selected to win a Halloween Treats Goodie Bag worth over $50 with treats from Don Don Donki, Tuk Tuk Cha, Twelve Cupcakes, Valu$ and Yolé each.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable nor exchangeable for cash or in kind.
3. To qualify for this contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a fan of Bedok Point's, Century Square's, Tampines 1's, Waterway Point’s and White Sand's Facebook page. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to the public will be disqualified. FPRM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consists of a comment answering the question on the contest post.
Multiple entries per person are allowed but each person may win only one (1) prize.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number.)
4. The official time is Singapore GMT+8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled, and FPRM will select two (2) winners. The winners will be announced as a comment on the contest post by 7 Nov 2021.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by FPRM (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact White Sands via Facebook Private Message (PM) within three (3) days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winners must provide the first 2 and last 2 characters of their NRIC eg. Sxxxx789K, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at the Customer Service Counter, Level 2, White Sands, 1 Pasir Ris Central St 3, Singapore 518457, during Customer Service Counter operating hours. Winners must present the Winners Acknowledgement message on their Facebook PM. Collection on behalf is allowed and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 3 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one week from the date notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become(s) unavailable. Cash will not be offered, and the prizes are not transferable.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant FPRM the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. FPRM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.